Sunday, September 13, 2009

Drew's First Day

Getting ready to go. (And showing his love for Wisconsin -- Go Brewers!)


Drew was SO excited for his first day of school this year. He kept on asking me what day he got to stay with Ms. Laura by himself as he had been with me in my room ssetting up quite a bit. He was so excited when the day came. He was all smiles when I would run into him in the hallway this year waving to me and telling me he will see me later... we've come a long way from last year when I had to duck under his door because if he saw me it would be unpleasant when I left. He is off to a great start to the school year and he has grown so much!!!


Getting in his room.

Playing with the playdough. He checked it all all right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment