So I just managed to get the last few pictures from our summer trip off of our camera. I always seem to get ahead of myself in the blog with pictures that get sent to me. Oh well. Back to the last couple of notable times from our trip. My two talented and creative nieces, Michaela and Hollie, always keep the little girls entertained. Of course the little ones love that they are playing with the older girls. They choreographed dance routines with the little ones while we were home. Can I just say... ADORABLE! They were so cute and so made me miss living closer to "home" even more. I am so sad that Madi and Drew miss out on these times with their cousins more often! Anyhow... back to the story -- they even choreographed a routine to Super Mario Brothers Music for the little boys. Too funny! It was awesome. The night before we had to leave, they gave the little girls "bunny makeovers." They were so cute... see for yourself below!
Later that evening my really good friend, Rochelle, came with her son Riley to visit! Rochelle and I have been friends since... well how old am I again?!? We lived next door to each other from babies until we were 5(I was seriously traumatized when her family moved but we have never lost touch and it has been 30 years now!) We had a great time visiting... I am sad our visits are so far in between!
This pretty much was the end of our trip in Wisconsin and our trip altogether. As my brother put it the next night was big time blubber fest. I think being there longer made it even harder to leave. Though I am so proud of my Mickety Mack... She held strong WAY longer than she usually does! There were not too many dry eyes that Wednesday night and those tears washed me completely through Wisconsin and a good portion of Illinois.
Since we got back it has been nothing but craziness... but such is life. If I survive through another school year's worth of Thursdays between school, preschool, school, dance, tball and meetings, I should be able to survive anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment