Monday, January 10, 2011

Let it SNOW...

Let it SNOW... I can say this since I don't live in Wisconsin anymore!!!So once a year when we go up there we are silently requesting snow to play in! :) We were not let down again this year as we arrived to a nice new snow -- it was still all pretty and white! So the first morning I headed out to Target to get snow pants... well I bought Drew snow bibs that were immediately returned for snow pants due to his refusal to wear "bibs"! The second round Grandpa went and bought a sled for them to use too! A couple of days later, we all put on our snow gear again and went sledding at the big hill that I used to sled at when I grew up there! Oh my... I forgot how intimidating that hill is(especially to walk down... NO comments Michaela) and how crazy busy it is. It was so fun to watch Drew going down the littler hill all by himself then grabbing his sled and marching his way back up. I did finally do the big hill with Madi a couple of times and it definitely brought back the fun memories. No pictures of sledding the hill was too crazy and too wet to have the camera out!






No comments:

Post a Comment