Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Go Round Rock Cardinals!

Another season of t-ball has come and gone and is more than likely gone forever. We will enter the coach pitch era in the fall. Let's just start with this for the season... as die hard Brewers fans there are two teams that we do not like and do not cheer for. Those teams are the Pirates and the Cardinals. When the team names were assigned, I excitedly looked for our team and when I saw Cardinals I wanted to cry. Really.... I forwarded the email to Marty with one line... "You have got to be kidding me!" They weren't -- therefore we dreadfully decked ourselves out in Cardinals attire for each and every game of Drews and cheered on what would fondly be known as the Round Rock 6U Cardinals.
Drew had an AMAZING season. He has grown so much in the last year and really just loves to play baseball... wherever and whenever he can. Give him his glove and a ball and he will entertain himself for hours.
This season he mastered the slide into second, made a ton of great catches and even pulled off a few double plays. He is so much fun to watch and see smiling away out there.
 Opening ceremonies at Dell Diamond
Making a quick throw in...
 Swinging the bat...
 Making a stop...
 Thank you Rose's for coming out... I love the fact that all five looked and smiled on the first shot!
 Showing our love for Drew!

No comments:

Post a Comment