We officially made it. Stop #1... one night in Orlando, FL near Downtown Disney. This is pretty much just a catch up stop. Got to swim... catch up on sleep... and get a little Downtown Disney fun in before we get back in the car again tomorrow. Madi and Drew are so excited in our room that they don't want to leave it and they want to stay here longer. They have their own little room inside our room with a fun little window, complete walls, a desk and their own TV to watch their shows and the best yet... really cool bunk beds! I have to say I would have been pretty excited with this as a kid too!
So glad you made it to your first stop safely!!!! I know ya'll are ganna have a blast! We miss you so much! Enjoy your time away from work Marty!!!
ReplyDelete