Monday, June 28, 2010

SABBATICAL

So anyone that has known Marty for any amount of time but especially since he started working at Intel has heard about his sabbatical. For those that have been with us in the last couple of weeks... they are sick of hearing him say he is on sabbatical. Well as I was "rudely" corrected today when I asked the kids how the first day of sabbatical was... Marty has been on sabbatical for 1 week now but today marked the first official day of our sabbatical trip. We left yesterday evening around 5:45p.m. and we made it to Orlando, FL around 10:30 this morning. Marty is superstar driver and drove the whole way... So as he is now passed out sleeping... I figured it was a good time to catch up a couple of posts and to start the sabbatical posts. I hope to update this whenever I have downtime and an Internet connection so that you can follow us along our way... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment