Saturday, July 17, 2010

Atlantis

We made it to the Atlantis Resort without too much trouble... We were loving the barely 45 minute flight from Miami. It was as awesome as we imagined there. It did take up a couple of days to figure everything out but we had a great time! The property is huge which made for a lot of walking... To top it off without a stroller in tow for this part of our trip it meant a lot of shoulder rides
Below was the straight out view from our room. We could see both the Reef and Cove Towers and the ocean beyond that though the picture didn't show that too well. Ocean off in both other directions. Cove Beach to one side and the cruise ship docking to the other. We also had a view of Dolphin Cay from our room so we got to catch glimpses of a few dolphins in a playful mood jumping.
Drew and Mommy at Johnny Rockets for Daddy's Birthday Dinner... Drew was so tired, he took one bite of his food and fell asleep. I was lucky enough to get to carry him all the way back to our room which was all the way past Marina Village, the Casino, the Royal Tower Lobby, the corridor between the East and the West Tower and up to the room. I think I slept well that night. :)


Madi and Daddy! Boy... I guess we all looked a little worn out!


1 comment:

  1. Can I tell you again I am so glad youa re blogging while you are away! The pictures are amazing! Madi looked like she had a great birthday! All these pictures make me want to take a sabbatical! hehe haha!

    ReplyDelete