We had a very busy first full day at the Atlantis... First thing in the morning was Dolphin time. We had a dolphin interaction scheduled at Dolphin Cay... It was awesome! Below Madi and Drew are waiting for their turn and watching the dolphins play until it is time...
Family shot with our dolphin, Julian.
Madi giving Julian a hug!

Drew was a little too shy by himself but with Daddy by his side, he was all ready to hug that dolphin!

I love Madi's expression here as she is going to get a smooch from the dolphin!

Drew having his turn!
I couldn't resist taking a couple pictures of the kids in their wet suits after getting out. I personally dread the things but Madi and Drew seemed to be able to pull them off and quite adorably in my opinion, I might add! :)

Off to explore the pools... Madi and Drew loved this pool with the spraying seahorses and the structure around it, made it perfect for playing hide from Mommy... That is until Mommy snuck up on Drew and he ran right into the sea horse. Ouchies!
Out exploring the property... Climbing the rope bridge net. Any opportunity to climb will be taken by these two. They really are monkeys deep down! From this bridge we saw hammerhead sharks and one even swam under the bridge by us.
We stumbled into a cave that turned into this awesome, incredible, amazing (yes... I could go on) tunnel. Madi and Drew were loving every minute of this.
The big fish that just stared at everyone... From this angle you cannot tell but I am pretty sure this fish is bigger than Madi and Drew!
Drew was a little too shy by himself but with Daddy by his side, he was all ready to hug that dolphin!
I love Madi's expression here as she is going to get a smooch from the dolphin!
Drew having his turn!
No comments:
Post a Comment