Madi and Drew had so much fun last year with their joint birthday party that we tried it again... this way Grandpa, Grandma and Auntie TT can celebrate Madi's birthday as well as Drew's. This years theme was beach but aside from the beach balls and Bahama Mamas there wasn't much beach about it. I truly just ran out of steam in planning -- hopefully I will be back on track next year.
So instead the birthday party just revolved around a cake. I usually enjoy making the cake for Madi and Drew but this year time was scarce and Grandma pretty much insisted that we order a cake. I have to say it was pretty awesome and Grandpa was even chased out of the bakery by someone to get another look at it!
So here is to the awesome cake (that didn't taste too bad either), another great water fun filled party with the only major issues being a slightly large Sangria spill an hour before the guests arrived and an emptied out gas tank in the middle of grilling --thank goodness we had a spare!
No comments:
Post a Comment