Sunday, March 18, 2012

With Spring comes Baseball!

Opening Ceremonies for Baseball were held at the Dell Diamond this year. The boys were excited to come out from the back of the field and walk on the field waving to everyone in the stands but needless to say they still said it took a long time! Game 2 has already taken place and we are getting ready to start some baseball filled weeks here starting in a few days! And thus you have offender #2 of our crazy schedule lately!
Drew and Marty are in the lead there...
Sidenote: Yes that is Cardinals wear on my sweet kiddo. It is so hard to bring myself to put on a Cardinals shirt but I love my sweet boy so I am taking one for the team. Needless to say, I don't think this seasons shirts will see much daylight after baseball ends - at least if I have anything to say about it! For now we will cheer on my little Cardinals though! Ugh! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment